Synthroid (levothyroxine) is a replacement for a hormone normally produced by your thyroid gland to regulate the body's energy and metabolism. Levothyroxine is given when the thyroid does not produce enough of this hormone on its own.
Synthroid treats hypothyroidism (low thyroid hormone). Synthroid is also used to treat or prevent goiter (enlarged thyroid gland), which can be caused by hormone imbalances, radiation treatment, surgery, or cancer.
Synthroid may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Before taking this medicine
Synthroid should not be used to treat obesity or weight problems. Dangerous side effects or death can occur from the misuse of levothyroxine, especially if you are taking any other weight-loss medications or appetite suppressants.
Since thyroid hormone occurs naturally in the body, almost anyone can take Synthroid. However, you may not be able to take this medication if you have certain medical conditions.
How to buy Synthroid?
Usually synthroid you can buy only on medical prescription. However, some online pharmacies offer to buy this medication without a prescription. Typically, this large canadian online pharmacies that offer many other medications from manufacturers. These online pharmacies sell brands and generic equivalents of drugs that are not inferior in quality to the drugs manufactured under the license of the manufacturer.
Payment options orders may be very different. From Western Union to online credit card payment. Some pharmacies have begun to accept payments cryptocurrency BITCOIN.
Price and where to buy
We have collected for you the prices from one of these pharmacies. This pharmacy has long established itself as a reliable supplier of quality medical products. We have provided only part of the information about the dosages, for full details please refer directly to the pharmacy.
Last update: 4 November 2017Read more in our News Blog
Which Side Effects May You Have Taking Synthroid?
Synthroid refers to prescription drugs, which means that your dose should be adjusted to your age and health condition. Kids should take this drug in the dosage, which will depend on their weight. It is necessary to follow the doctor's instructions if you want to benefit from the use of this drug instead of facing severe allergic reaction or other serious adverse body reactions. There is a common situation when a person has forgotten to take the pill and then decided to double the dose. Never do this as an overdose of Synthroid may result in very serious side effects. In case you haven't had your daily dose today, just miss this day and continue the treatment course the following day. Sure, that it is recommended not to miss the intake of the drug, however, it is better to take less than more.
Synthroid is known as an effective drug, which has a function of the hormone replacement. Despite its great efficiency and positive results that are reported by patients who have used this medicine for the treatment of hypothyroidism, the drug can cause certain side effects that can't be ignored. It is not obligatory that you will suffer from unwanted effects but it is better to learn more about the possibility of adverse reactions.Â Side effects include both dangerous and mild forms of body reaction, which vary individually.
Check out the most common side effects of Synthroid and inform your healthcare specialist if you notice at least one of them:
- Chest pain: pay special attention to this side effect if it is not just a slight pain but the chest pain leading to the breathing difficulty.
- Heart disease: Be very attentive to your heart beat and seek for the immediate medical help in case you understand that something is wrong and it is either too fast or slower than it was before you had a Synthroid tablet.
- Increased sweating: your skin may start losing water and it is well-known that dehydration is really dangerous for the human body. Sweating may be a result of a fever, which requires instant reaction.
- Weight loss: it may be caused by the nausea and vomiting, which may take place if the medicine has influenced your digestive system.
- Hair loss: it is one of the most common side effects, which is considered serious only if you lose much hair. There is no need to worry if you lose just a bit of your hair as it is possible during the first months of the Synthroid treatment.
- Memory loss: You may experience problems with memorizing things as well as have a feeling of depression and irritation.
Besides the mentioned adverse effects, you may have a headache, dizziness, diarrhea and some other individual body reactions that can't be 100% predicted if you have got Synthroid without the doctor's prescription.
Important Things to Keep in Mind If You are Going to Take Synthroid
Synthroid tablets are intended to be used by those people who have been diagnosed "hypothyroidism". What is Synthroid and how it works? The drug is aimed at providing patients with a possibility to replace the hormone that their body must produce in a natural way. In case your health care specialist has prescribed you taking the drug, you should be aware of some important things about this medicine:
- Synthroid treatment course is going to last neither a month nor two but the whole life usually.
- Synthroid pills aren't intended to be used together with drugs that help to fight against the weight gain.
- Synthroid dose can vary individually, which proves the fact that it is a serious drug that can be taken without the medical attention. It is recommended to have the drug on an empty stomach either in the morning before your breakfast or before going to bed if you didn't have a late supper.
- If a woman is pregnant, she will need to inform her doctor and perhaps take the larger dose of Synthroid during the pregnancy and breastfeeding period.
- You shouldn't hide information about your health problems, especially if you have some heart problems, diabetes or any other disease, which may require the Synthroid dose adjustment. In case you have been taking some drugs, you should inform the doctor and not continue their use in a combination with Synthroid tablets till you are allowed to do this after the doctor's consultation.
- Don't ignore any of the already mentioned side effects as you may do harm to your health. Seek for medical help if you have noticed any differences in your body functioning.
- Remember that a drug overdose requires an instant medical care. You will understand that you have taken the larger dose if you have such symptoms as the abnormal heart beat, chest pain with an inability to breathe normally, headache, tremors.
- Check out your daily ration and exclude such foods as: soy, walnuts, foods that are high in fiber. This is necessary because certain products may have a negative impact on the treatment course. Some foods are able to decrease the drug's absorption level.
Where to Get Prescription Synthroid?
Canadian pharmacy online offers a high-quality hormone made synthetically with the aim to imitate the one that your thyroid gland must produce. Synthroid or Levothyroxine as it is also called as it is the main active component of the drug is known as an effective medicine able to help your body function flawlessly during the whole life. Entrusting Synthroid your metabolism, you will be able to feel free from worries as the drug is able to control it quite successfully.
Prevent thyroid disorder easily using Synthroid tablet on the regular daily basis. You will see how it is able to help you use your energy. Getting Synthroid online you are going to enjoy a lot of benefits, among which the most significant one is its cost that is much more reasonable compared to the one offered at local stores. Lower cost doesn't mean the worse drug quality as Synthroid drug online meets all quality standards. Moreover, you will be able to get a professional consultation about the drug's action without going out anywhere.